Last updated on: October 1, 2020
WELCOME TO TIDBIT TECHNOLOGIES
Thanks for using our products and services ('Services"). The Services are provided by Tidbit Technologies (“Tidbit”), located in Toronto, Canada.
Our Services are very diverse, so sometimes additional terms or product requirements (including age requirements) may apply. Additional terms will be available with the relevant Services, and those additional terms become part of your agreement with us if you use those Services.
All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether through formal meetings of a fixed duration, or by any other means, with the express purpose of meeting the Client's needs in terms of providing the Company's declared services / products, in accordance with and subject to applicable Canadian laws. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural. capital letters and/or plural, and/or these terms, is considered interchangeable and therefore a reference to them.
Using Our Service
You must follow any policies made available to you within the Services. Don't misuse our Services. For example, don't interfere with our Services or try to access them using a method other than the interface and the instructions that we provide. You may use our Services only as permitted by law, including applicable export and re-export control laws and regulations. We may suspend or stop providing our Services to you if you do not comply with our terms or policies or if we are investigating suspected misconduct.
User shall be responsible for obtaining and maintaining all telephone, computer hardware, software and other equipment needed for access to and use of Tidbit’s Services and all charges related thereto.
Using our Services does not give you ownership of any intellectual property rights in our Services or the content you access. Your use of Tidbit’s content is subject to the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-SA 4.0) license. You are free to share (copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format) and adapt (remix, transform, and build upon the material). You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner. You may not use the material for commercial purposes. If you remix, transform or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original. You may not sell, or lease content from our Services unless you obtain permission from its owner or are otherwise permitted by law. These terms do not grant you the right to use any branding or logos used in our Services. Don't remove, obscure, or alter any legal notices displayed in or along with our Services. Tidbit reserves the right to monitor all content uploaded by you to Tidbit’s platform and may take down any posts without notice.
In connection with your use of the Services, we may send you service announcements, administrative messages, and other information. You may opt out of some of those communications. Some of our Services are available on mobile devices. Do not use such Services in a way that distracts you and prevents you from obeying traffic or safety laws.
The right to use Tidbit’s Services is non transferable to any other person or entity. User is responsible for all use of the User’s Account (under any screen name or password) and for ensuring that all use of User’s Account complies fully with the provisions of this Agreement. User shall be responsible for protecting the confidentiality of User’s password(s), if any.
The information provided on Tidbit is for informational purposes only and is not professional medical advice, diagnosis, treatment, or care, nor is it intended to be a substitute. Please always seek the advice of your physician or qualified healthcare provider properly licensed to practice medicine/healthcare in your jurisdiction for any questions concerning the information obtained from Tidbit’s platforms. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay seeking it because of something you have read on Tidbit’s Services. Consult with your physician or qualified healthcare provider before proceeding with a new treatment, diet, or fitness program. Information obtained on Tidbit’s Services is not exhaustive and does not cover all diseases, ailments, physical conditions, or their treatment.
- User shall use tidbitapp.io for lawful purposes only. User shall not post or transmit through Tidbit any material which violates or infringes in any way upon the rights of others, which is unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, vulgar, obscene, profane or otherwise objectionable, which encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law, or which, without Tidbit 's express prior approval, contains advertising or any solicitation with respect to products or services. Any conduct by a User that in Tidbit's discretion restricts or inhibits any other User from using or enjoying tidbitapp.io will not be permitted. User shall not use tidbitapp.io to advertise or perform any commercial solicitation, including, but not limited to, the solicitation of users to become subscribers of other on-line information services competitive with Tidbit.
- Tidbit contains copyrighted material, trademarks and other proprietary information, including, but not limited to, text, software, photos, and graphics, and the entire contents of tidbitapp.io are copyrighted as a collective work under the Canadian copyright laws. Tidbit owns a copyright in the selection, coordination, arrangement and enhancement of such content, as well as in the content original to it. User may download copyrighted material for User's personal use. Except as otherwise expressly permitted under copyright law and the Creative Commons CC BY-SA 4.0 license, no copying, redistribution, retransmission, publication or commercial exploitation of downloaded material will be permitted without the express permission of Tidbit and the copyright owner. In the event of any permitted copying, the User must follow the CC BY-SA 4.0 guidelines which restricts commercial use and mandates appropriate attribution and the use of CC BY-SA 4.0 license on the work. In addition, unless otherwise expressly permitted under copyright law and the Creative Commons CC BY-SA 4.0 license, no redistribution or publication of copyrighted material, no changes in or deletion of author attribution, trademark legend or copyright notice shall be made. The User acknowledges that it does not acquire any ownership rights by downloading copyrighted material.
- User shall not upload, post or otherwise make available on Tidbit any material protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary right without the express permission of the owner of the copyright, trademark or other proprietary right and the burden of determining that any material is not protected by copyright rests with User. User shall be solely liable for any damage resulting from any infringement of copyrights, proprietary rights, or any other harm resulting from such a submission. By submitting material to any public area of Tidbit, User automatically grants, or warrants that the owner of such material has expressly granted Tidbit the royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate and distribute such material (in whole or in part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media or technology now known or hereafter developed for the full term of any copyright that may exist in such material. User also permits any other User to access, view, store or reproduce the material for that User's personal use. User hereby grants Tidbit the right to edit, copy, publish and distribute any material made available on tidbitapp.io by User.
- When submitting a Tidbit onto the platform, User will be presented with a verification step asking if the User (a) is the author or co-author of the paper (b) is an expert on the subject matter (c) has the contents of the Tidbit reviewed by the original author or one of the co-authors (d) needs members of the Tidbit team to verify the contents. User must truthfully select the option most applicable to their situation. Tidbit assumes no liability for the content of the infographic if the creator is found to have misrepresented their situation. If the creator is found to have misrepresented their situation, Tidbit assumes no liability for the content of the infographic and is not liable for any damages suffered.
- The foregoing provisions of Section 5 are for the benefit of Tidbit, its subsidiaries, affiliates and its third-party content providers and licensors and each shall have the right to assert and enforce such provisions directly or on its own behalf.
Use of Communication Services
The Services may contain email services, bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities, personal web pages, calendars, photo albums, file cabinets and/or other message or communication facilities designed to enable User to communicate with others (each a "Communication Service" and collectively "Communication Services"). User agrees to use the Communication Services only to post, send and receive messages and material that are proper and, when applicable, related to the particular Communication Service. By way of example, and not as a limitation, User agrees that when using the Communication Services, User will not:
- Use the Communication Services in connection with surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, junk email, spamming or any duplicative or unsolicited messages (commercial or otherwise).
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- Upload, or otherwise make available, files that contain images, photographs, software or other material protected by intellectual property laws, including, by way of example, and not as limitation, copyright or trademark laws (or by rights of privacy or publicity) unless User own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consent to do the same.
- Use any material or information, including images or photographs, which are made available through the Services in any manner that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other proprietary right of any party.
- Upload files that contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer or property of another.
- Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless such Communication Services specifically allows such messages.
- Download any file posted by another user of a Communication Service that the User knows, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally reproduced, displayed, performed, and/or distributed in such manner.
- Falsify or delete any copyright management information, such as author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Communication Services.
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any Communication Service.
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including email addresses.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
- Create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others.
- Use, download or otherwise copy, or provide (whether for a fee or not) to a person or entity any directory of users of the Services or other user or usage information or any portion thereof.
Tidbit has no obligation to monitor the Communication Services. However, Tidbit reserves the right to review materials posted to the Communication Services and to remove any materials in its sole discretion. Tidbit reserves the right to terminate User's access to any or all Communication Services at any time, without notice, for any reason whatsoever. Tidbit reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as it deems necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, at Tidbit's sole discretion.
Materials uploaded to the Communication Services may be subject to posted limitations on usage, reproduction and/or dissemination; User is responsible for adhering to such limitations if User downloads the materials.
Always use caution when giving out any personally identifiable information in any Communication Services. Tidbit does not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in any Communication Services and, therefore, Tidbit specifically disclaims any liability regarding the Communication Services and any actions resulting from User's participation in any Communication Services. Managers and hosts are not authorized Tidbit spokespersons, and their views do not necessarily reflect those of Tidbit.
Member Account, Password, and Security
If any of the Services requires the User to open an account, User must complete the registration process by providing Tidbit with current, complete and accurate information as prompted by the applicable registration form. User also will choose a password and a username. User is entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of User's password and account. Furthermore, User is entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under User's account. User agrees to notify Tidbit immediately of any unauthorized use of User's account or any other breach of security. Tidbit will not be liable for any loss that User may incur as a result of someone else using User's password or account, either with or without Users knowledge. However, User could be held liable for losses incurred by Tidbit or another party due to someone else using User's account or password. User may not use anyone else's account at any time, without the permission of the account holder.
Software License and Ownership
All software embedded in or located on or at the Website, including, without limitation, all computer code of all types, including all files and/or images contained in or generated by such software (“Software” is protected by copyright and may be protected by other rights. All such Software is owned by Tidbit, its licensors, or the party accredited with ownership of such Software. You are hereby granted the right to access and use the Software embedded and integrated into the Website, subject to (i) the terms and conditions of this Agreement; and (ii) any additional conditions which may be imposed on your access and use of such Software.
If the Website provides Software for download, unless otherwise provided, you are hereby granted, subject to the terms of this Agreement and to any other specific terms and conditions that may apply to your downloading and use of such Software, a personal, non-transferable, non-exclusive licence to (i) install and run one copy of the Software in object code format on a non-networked computer for your personal, non-commercial use; and (ii) to reproduce the Software only as reasonably required to install, run, and make reasonable backup copies as allowed by law.
Except to the extent expressly permitted in this Agreement, you may not (i) use, reproduce, modify, adapt, translate, upload, download, or transmit the Software in whole or in part; (ii) sell, rent, lease, license, transfer, or otherwise provide access to the Software; (iii) alter, remove, or cover any trademarks or proprietary notices included in the Software; and/or (iv) decompile, disassemble, decrypt, extract, or reverse engineer the Software or assist others in doing so.
Other than the limited licence granted herein, nothing contained in the Website shall be construed as granting you any right, title, interest, or other license in or to any Software embedded or integrated into the Website or made available for download from the Website, including, but not limited, to any intellectual property rights in the Software.
All Software embedded or integrated into the Website is provided “as is,” without warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, without limitation, any warranty (i) that the Software is of merchantable quality and/or is fit for any particular purpose; (ii) that the Software will conform with any specification(s) relating to the Software; (iii) that the Software will be free from material defects; (iv) that the Software contains no computer viruses or other contaminants; or (v) that the Software shall process date and time-related data without causing any processing interruptions, abnormal termination, or process or manipulate any time-related data.
The platform may provide features which allow you to post messages and content (“Submission(s)”) including but not limited to files, documents, infographics, or other materials to designated areas on the platform, for the purpose of interacting with Tidbit and other users. Submissions do not include communications between you and your physicians pursuant to the physician-patient relationship.
Tidbit does not control the content of any Submissions and has no obligation to monitor the Submissions. However, Tidbit reserves the right at all times to disclose any information necessary to satisfy any law, regulation, or governmental or law enforcement request. Tidbit also reserves the right to edit, to refuse to post, to refuse to remove any posted Submission, and to remove any Submission, in whole or in part, that, in Tidbit’s sole discretion, are objectionable or in violation of this Agreement. You acknowledge that you alone are responsible for the content of your Submissions and the consequences thereof.
Grant of License Regarding Submissions
By posting or uploading Submissions to Tidbit’s platforms, you grant Tidbit a royalty-free, perpetual, non-exclusive, irrevocable, unrestricted, worldwide license to (i) use, reproduce, store, adapt, translate, modify, make derivative works from, transmit, distribute, publicly perform, or display such Submissions for any purpose; and (ii) to sublicense to third parties the unrestricted right to exercise any of the foregoing rights. In addition to the grant of the above license, you hereby (i) waive all moral rights in your Submission in favor of Tidbit; (ii) consent to your name, address, and e-mail appearing as a contributor of your submission, where applicable, and to the disclosure and display of such information and any other information which appears in or is associated with your Submission; (iii) acknowledge and agree that Tidbit is not responsible for any loss, damage, or corruption that may occur to your Submission; (iv) acknowledge and agree that your Submission will be non-confidential; (v) and acknowledge that no compensation will be paid with respect to the use of the User’s Submission.
Do NOT use Tidbit for medical emergencies. If you have a medical emergency, call a physician or qualified healthcare provider, or call 911 immediately. Under no circumstances should you attempt self-treatment based on anything you have seen or read on any of Tidbit’s platforms.
The presentation of information on Tidbit’s Services does not establish a physician-patient relationship between you and the Tidbit designer, you and the original authors of the publication, or you and Tidbit, or you and Tidbit’s Owners. Furthermore, the presentation of information on Tidbit’s Services is not intended as solicitation of an individual’s attempt to get more patients/clients.
Use Prohibited Where Contrary to Law
Use of Tidbit is unauthorized in any jurisdiction where the platform or any of the content may violate any laws or regulations. You agree not to access or use Tidbit’s platforms in such jurisdictions. You agree that you are responsible for compliance with all applicable laws or regulations. Any contravention of this provision (or any provision of this Agreement) is entirely at your own risk.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. Tidbit's privacy policies explain how we treat your personal data and protect your privacy when you use our Services. By using our Services, you agree that Tidbit can use such data in accordance with our privacy policies.
Only authorized employees within the company who, in the course of their duties, can access and use information collected from individual customers.
We are constantly reviewing our systems and data to ensure the best possible service to our customers. Government authorities have created specific offences for unauthorized actions against computer systems and data. We will investigate such actions with a view to bringing legal action and/or civil action for damages against those responsible.
Notice Specific to Documents Available on Tidbit
Permission to use Documents (such as white papers, press releases, datasheets and FAQs) from the Services is granted, provided that
- The below copyright notice appears in all copies and that both the copyright notice and this permission notice appear.
- Use of such Documents from the Services is for informational and non-commercial or personal use only and will not be copied or posted on any network computer or broadcast in any media.
- No modifications of any Documents are made.
Accredited educational institutions, such as universities, private/public colleges, and state community colleges, may download and reproduce the Documents for distribution in the classroom. Distribution outside the classroom requires express written permission. Use for any other purpose is expressly prohibited by law and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties. Violators will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible.
TIDBIT AND/OR ITS RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY OF THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THE DOCUMENTS AND RELATED GRAPHICS PUBLISHED AS PART OF THE SERVICES FOR ANY PURPOSE. ALL SUCH DOCUMENTS AND RELATED GRAPHICS ARE PROVIDED AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. TIDBIT AND/OR ITS RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THIS INFORMATION, INCLUDING ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL TIDBIT AND/OR ITS RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF INFORMATION AVAILABLE FROM THE SERVICES.
THE DOCUMENTS AND RELATED GRAPHICS PUBLISHED ON THE SERVICES COULD INCLUDE TECHNICAL INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. CHANGES ARE PERIODICALLY ADDED TO THE INFORMATION HEREIN. Tidbit AND/OR ITS RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS MAY MAKE IMPROVEMENTS AND/OR CHANGES IN THE PRODUCT(S) AND/OR THE PROGRAM(S) DESCRIBED HEREIN AT ANY TIME.
Unless specifically stated, Tidbit does not recommend or endorse any specific brand of products, services, procedures, or other information that appears or that may be advertised on either platforms.
Communication regarding the following two matters will not be responded to and will be discarded.
- Questions or issues of a medical nature
- The establishment of a physician-patient relationship
If you wish to purchase any product or service made available through the Service ("Purchase"). you may be asked to supply certain information relevant to your Purchase including, without limitation, your credit card information and mailing address.
Some parts of the Service are billed on a subscription basis ("Subscription(s)"). You will be billed in advance on a recurring date as specified.
Software in our Services
When a Service requires or includes downloadable software, this software may update automatically on your device once a new version or feature is available. Some Services may let you adjust your automatic update settings.
Tidbit gives you a personal, worldwide, royalty-free, non-assignable and non-exclusive license to use the software provided to you by Tidbit as part of the Services. This license is for the sole purpose of enabling you to use and enjoy the benefit of the Services as provided by Tidbit, in the manner permitted by these terms. You may not copy, modify, distribute, sell, or lease any part of our Services or included software, nor may you reverse engineer or attempt to extract the source code of that software, unless laws prohibit those restrictions or you have our written permission.
Unsolicited Idea Submission Policy
TIDBIT OR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES DO NOT ACCEPT OR CONSIDER UNSOLICITED IDEAS, INCLUDING IDEAS FOR NEW ADVERTISING CAMPAIGNS, NEW PROMOTIONS, NEW PRODUCTS OR TECHNOLOGIES, PROCESSES, MATERIALS, MARKETING PLANS OR NEW PRODUCT NAMES. PLEASE DO NOT SEND ANY ORIGINAL CREATIVE ARTWORK, SAMPLES, DEMOS, OR OTHER WORKS. THE SOLE PURPOSE OF THIS POLICY IS TO AVOID POTENTIAL MISUNDERSTANDINGS OR DISPUTES WHEN TIDBIT’S PRODUCTS OR MARKETING STRATEGIES MIGHT SEEM SIMILAR TO IDEAS SUBMITTED TO TIDBIT. SO, PLEASE DO NOT SEND YOUR UNSOLICITED IDEAS TO TIDBIT OR ANYONE AT TIDBIT. IF, DESPITE OUR REQUEST THAT YOU NOT SEND US YOUR IDEAS AND MATERIALS, YOU STILL SEND THEM, PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT TIDBIT MAKES NO ASSURANCES THAT YOUR IDEAS AND MATERIALS WILL BE TREATED AS CONFIDENTIAL OR PROPRIETARY.
Exclusions and Limitations
The information contained on Tidbit’s platforms are provided on an " as is " basis. To the fullest extent permitted by law, this company:
- Excludes all representations and warranties with respect to Tidbit’s platforms and its content or that are or may be provided by affiliates or any other third party, including with respect to any inaccuracy or omission in Tidbit’s platforms and/or the Company's documentation.
- Excludes all representations, warranties and/or covenants that the content made available on or through Tidbit’s platforms will be of merchantable quality and/or fit for a particular purpose.
- Excludes all representations, warranties, and/or covenants that the operation of Tidbit’s platforms will be uninterrupted or error-free, and that the platforms will be free from viruses and/or harmful components.
- Excludes any liability for damages arising out of or in connection with your use of Tidbit’s platforms. Tidbit, and Tidbit's suppliers and distributors, will not be responsible for lost profits, revenues, or data, financial losses or indirect, special, consequential, exemplary, punitive damages or damage caused to your computer, computer software, systems and programs and data relating thereto or any other direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages.
Liability for our Services
In no event shall Tidbit, and Tidbit’s suppliers and distributors, be liable for damages of any kind, including, without limitation, any loss or damages in the nature of, or relating to, lost business, medical injury, personal injury, wrongful death, improper diagnosis, inaccurate information, improper treatment, or any other loss incurred in connection with your use, misuse, or reliance upon Tidbit’s content, or your inability to use the content, regardless of the cause and whether arising in contract (including fundamental breach), tort (including negligence), or otherwise. The foregoing limitation shall apply even if Tidbit and it’s suppliers and/or distributors knew of or ought to have known of the possibility of such damages.
To the extent permitted by law, the total liability of Tidbit, and its suppliers and distributors, for any claims under these terms, including for any implied warranties, is limited to the amount you paid us to use the Services.
In all cases, Tidbit, and its suppliers and distributors, will not be liable for any loss or damage that is not reasonably foreseeable.
The above exclusions and limitations apply only to the extent permitted by law. We recognize that in some countries, you might have legal rights as a consumer. None of your legal rights as a consumer are affected waived by contract.
Business uses of our Services
If you are using our Services on behalf of a business, that business accepts these terms. You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Tidbit and its affiliates, officers, agents, and employees from and against any and all claims, demands, liabilities, costs, or expenses whatsoever, including, without limitation, legal fees and disbursements, resulting directly or indirectly from your breach of any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement; your access to, use, misuse, reliance upon, or inability to access or use the platform, the Content, or any Website to which the platform is or may be linked to from time to time or your use of, reliance on, publication, communication, distribution, uploading, or downloading of anything (including the Content) on or from the Website.
A minimum of 24 hours' notice of cancellation is required. Such notice may be given, in person, by email, mobile phone. text message and/or fax. or by any other means, and will be accepted subject to written confirmation. We reserve the right to charge a cancellation fee to cover any administrative costs.
Modifying and Terminating our Services
We are constantly changing and improving our Services. We may add or remove functionalities or features, and we may suspend or stop a Service altogether.
The Customer and Tidbit have the right to terminate any Service Agreement for any reason whatsoever, including the termination of services already in progress. Tidbit may also stop providing Services to you or add or create new limits to our Services at any time.
No refund will be offered when a service is deemed to have commenced and is, for all intents and purposes. in progress. Any amount paid to us that constitutes payment for the provision of unused Services, will be refunded.
We use IP addresses to analyse trends, administer the site, track user's movement, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information. Additionally, for systems administration, detecting usage patterns and troubleshooting purposes, our web servers automatically log standard access information including browser type, access times/open mail, URL requested, and referral URL. This information is not shared with third parties and is used only within this Company on a need-to-know basis. Any individually identifiable information related to this data will never be used in any way different to that stated above without your explicit permission.
Links others website
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by Tidbit.
Tidbit has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party web sites or services. The opinions expressed or material appearing on these websites are not necessarily shared or endorsed by us and should not be considered as the publisher of such opinions or material. Please note that we are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of these sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of these sites.
You should evaluate the security and reliability of any other site linked to or accessed through this site before disclosing any personal information to them. This company will not accept any liability for any loss or damage, in any manner whatsoever, regardless of the cause, resulting from your disclosure of personal information to third parties.
You further acknowledge that Tidbit expressly disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions, and conduct of any third-party user of the platform, or any advertiser or sponsor of the platform. Under no circumstances shall Tidbit be liable for any injury, loss, damage (including direct, special, indirect, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages), or expense arising in any manner whatsoever from the acts/omissions/conduct of any third-party, any access/use/reliance upon/inability to use any materials/content/goods/services located as or made available at any platform linked to or from Tidbit, regardless of the cause and whether arising in contract (including fundamental breach), tort (including negligence), or otherwise. The foregoing limitation shall apply even if Tidbit knew or ought to have known of the possibility of such damages.
Links to this website
You may not create a link to a page on Tidbit’s platforms without our prior written consent. If you link to any page on these platforms, you do so at your own risk and the exclusions and limitations set out above apply to your use of this platform.
The content and other relevant intellectual property rights exist on all text and infographics relating to Tidbit’s services and the full content of the website and mobile platforms. The content is protected by copyright law and is owned by Tidbit. Except as granted in the limited license herein and through the CC BY-SA 4.0 license, any other use of the content or of its content, whether in whole or in part, is prohibited without the express prior consent of Tidbit.
Names, words, titles, phrases, logos, designs, graphics, icons, and trademarks displayed on Tidbit’s platforms may constitute registered or unregistered trademarks of Tidbit or third parties. While certain trademarks of third parties may be used by Tidbit under license, the display of third-party trademarks on the platform should not be taken to imply any relationship or license between Tidbit and the owner of the trademark nor will the display imply that Tidbit endorses the wares, services, or business of the owner of the said trademark.
Neither party shall be liable to the other for any failure to perform any obligation under any Agreement which is due to an event beyond the control of such party including but not limited to any Act of God, terrorism, war, Political insurgence, insurrection, riot, civil unrest, act of civil or military authority, uprising, earthquake, flood or any other natural or man made eventuality outside of our control, which causes the termination of an agreement or contract entered into, nor which could have been reasonably foreseen. Any Party affected by such event shall forthwith inform the other Party of the same and shall use all reasonable endeavours to comply with the terms and conditions of any Agreement contained herein.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Tidbit is operated by the Owners from its offices within the province of Ontario, Canada. You agree that all matters relating to your access or use of Tidbit and its content shall be governed by the laws of the province of Ontario and the laws of Canada applicable therin, without regard to conflict of laws principles. You agree and hereby submit to the exclusive and preferential jurisdiction of the courts of the province of Ontario with respect to all matters relating to your access and use of the platforms and content as well as any dispute that may arise therefore and that applicable law shall be the law of the province of Ontario and of Canada.
Failure of either Party to insist upon strict performance of any provision of this or any Agreement or the failure of either Party to exercise any right or remedy to which it, he or they are entitled hereunder shall not constitute a waiver thereof and shall not cause a diminution of the obligations under this or any Agreement. No waiver of any of the provisions of this or any Agreement shall be effective unless it is expressly stated to be such and signed by both Parties.
About these Terms
We reserve the right to modify these terms or any additional terms that apply to a Service to, for example, reflect changes to the law or changes to our Services. You should look at the terms regularly. If a revision is material, we will try to provide at least 7 days' notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
We'll post notice of modifications to these terms on this page. We'll post notice of modified additional terms in the applicable Service. Changes will not apply retroactively and will become effective no sooner than 7 days after they are posted. However, changes addressing new functions for a Service or changes made for legal reasons will be effective immediately. If you do not agree to the modified terms for a Service, you should discontinue your use of that Service.
If there is a conflict between these terms and the additional terms, the additional terms will control for that conflict.
These terms control the relationship between Tidbit and you. They do not create any third-party beneficiary rights.
If you do not comply with these terms, and we don't act right away, this doesn't mean that we are giving up any rights that we may have (such as taking action in the future).
If it turns out that a particular term is not enforceable. this will not affect any other terms. The courts in some countries will not apply the province of Ontario’s law to some types of disputes. If you reside in one of those countries, then where the province of Ontario’s law is excluded from applying, your country's laws will apply to such disputes related to these terms.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us at info at tidbitapp.io.